The Roman-Catholic Church of the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary - Slovak Church with baroque decoration
The church is situated in the row of houses in Levočská street, which can be accessed directly from the square through historical Levočská gate. Originally, it was only a chapel, most probably from the 14th century. The church was used mainly by citizens of Slovak nationality, therefore it is also called the Slovak Church.
In Baroque style
It is furnished in a baroque style, the main altar is from 1751-1752, but the altarpiece is from 1856. The original side altars are not preserved. The contemporary side altars are from 1884 -1886 and were made by Július Fuhrmann, a carver from Spišská Nová Ves. Older paintings of the baroque pulpit from 1756 were replaced by reliefs, likewise many small pieces of church equipment from the beginning of the 20th century were made by František Repcsik.