Nordic Walking (NW) is an ideal exercise because it is practiced outdoors in the fresh air all year round. If you practice Nordic walking properly, it can engage up to 90% of body muscles.
The big advantage is strengthening of the inner muscles and the automation of the correct posture and movements. You can gain many health benefits by practicing the right technique regularly. In addition to being able to understand how to walk most efficiently, you will certainly have fun with Nordic Walking and enjoy a pleasant time in the country.
Mária Benčatová has been an instructor of the Slovak Nordic Walking Association since 2015. She runs basic courses, mini-courses, two-hour courses, trainings, lessons and teambuildings at various places, especially in the Spiš region (Slovak Paradise – Čingov, Levoča, Markušovce, etc). She constantly educates herself in this field, regularly trains and checks out the routes in the region.
BASIC COURSE NW:
- all-day practical training full of important information for all those interested in Nordic Walking. After this course you will be able to hold your body properly, walk and exercise with poles. (1 day)
- practical training for all those interested in Nordic Walking. The course is also suitable for seniors or people with disabilities. (3 hours)
2-HOURS OF NW:
- practical training designed for those who due to their physical fitness do not manage the MINI course, e.g. patients or the elderly. The course is also suitable for those who have limited time options because of eg. maternity or parental leave. To master Nordic Walking technique, it is recommended to complete at least three of these 2-hours of NW. (2 hours)
- practical Nordic walking lessons for those who have already passed the Mini Course and have mastered the basics of technique
- regular activity for those who want to incorporate Nordic walking to their weekly, or regular schedule
- excellent activity for athletes, such as compensating unilateral loads from other types of sports, or rehabilitation (2 hours)
Contact: Mária Benčatová - accredited instructor
Tel. +421 944 202 029, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org