Town full of children and Basket Music Festival
An event on the occasion of the International Children’s Day.
The program include fairy tales, performances of popular artists, sports competitions and painting on the road, sand pits for babies, creative workshops of the Mother’s Centre Dietka, the Spiš Artists Gallery,the Spiš Museum, the Spiš Cultural Centre, performances of children (CVČ) and local primary schools, Freestyle, face painting and sparkling tattoos, fun competitions and various presentations:
- Mountain Rescue Service - Slovak Paradise
- Forest in the city
- Administration of National Park Slovak Paradise
- The Falconry Group of St. Bavon
- Slovak Police Force - service dog breeding or hippology
- presentation of Fire and Rescue Corps of the Slovakian Republic
The following street closures will be in effect during the event: Letná and Zimná street!
Detours will be marked with signs and are not suitable for heavy and oversized vehicles. Drivers are asked for patience and cautious driving.
5th June, 2020
The event continues on the second day in the Sports hall with the favorite sport-music festival Basket Music Fest, held under the auspices of the Mayor of Spišská Nová Ves.
Streetball tournament is designated for open, young and mix categories.
Registration of the teams on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accompanying competitions
- Dance groups performances
- Musical performances
- During the whole day a DJ will take care of the invited guests’ mood.