The three-storey classicistic building was construc ted in the years 1777 - 1779 in the centre of the square. The main entrance is located on the north side, the front façade faces the south.
Outside the town hall, on both its sides, it is decorated and highlighted by semi-columns, Ionic capitals, laurel garlands and medallions. The interior decorationis noteworthy as well.
The most remarkable room is the ceremonial hall located in the middle of the building extending over two floors. There are solemn ceremonies held there such as welcoming newly born babies, marriages, receptions of persons celebrating their anniversaries and distinguished guests.
In the foyer on the ground floor there is a representative wall with the twin cities coats of arms and the original statue of Immaculata from the Maria Column. The town hall is the seat of the Mayor and some of the organizational units of the municipality.
Radničné námestie 7,
Spišská Nová Ves
- Reduta - exterior
- Reduta - theatre
- Reduta - Concert Hall
- The Roman-Catholic Parish Church - exterior
- The Roman-Catholic Parish Church - interior
- The highest church tower (87m)
- Town hall and the place of wishes
- Town hall - interior
- The Evangelical church - exterior
- The Evangelical church - interior
- The Roman-Catholic Church of the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary
- Statue of Captain Nalepka
- The Provincial House
- The Roman-Catholic Church of Divine Mercy
- Exhibition of gifts received by Pope John Paul II.
- The Municipal Office and Štefánik
- The Jewish cemetery
- The Greek-Catholic Cathedral of the Transfiguration of the Lord
- The Spiš artists’ Gallery - interior
- The Spiš artists’ Gallery - exterior