The three naves parish church belongs to the most valuable monuments in the town. The architecture of the church from the 14th century is preserved in its original condition to this day. Noteworthy is a tympanun, the relief of which depicts the Coronation of the Virgin Mary, The Mother of God.
In the church, there is a statuary The Crucifiction by Master Pavol of Levoča, a reliquary in the shape of a cross by Mikuláš Gallicus from Siena from the 1st half of the 14th century, Tabula Pacis crosses from the 15th century, a gold plated monstrance from the 16th century assumed to be made by the well-known goldsmith António from Košice, a gilded silver chalice from 1795 by Ján Kolbenhayer from Levoča.
One can find there also a bronze baptistery, part of which (the so-called ’foot’) is according to historians made by Master Konrád, the founder of the first Gothic bell-foundry workshop in the Spiš region.
Radničné námestie 6,
Spišská Nová Ves
- Reduta - exterior
- Reduta - theatre
- Reduta - Concert Hall
- The Roman-Catholic Parish Church - exterior
- The Roman-Catholic Parish Church - interior
- The highest church tower (87m)
- Town hall and the place of wishes
- Town hall - interior
- The Evangelical church - exterior
- The Evangelical church - interior
- The Roman-Catholic Church of the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary
- Statue of Captain Nalepka
- The Provincial House
- The Roman-Catholic Church of Divine Mercy
- Exhibition of gifts received by Pope John Paul II.
- The Municipal Office and Štefánik
- The Jewish cemetery
- The Greek-Catholic Cathedral of the Transfiguration of the Lord
- The Spiš artists’ Gallery - interior
- The Spiš artists’ Gallery - exterior