It is located in the eastern part of the town near the railway line. The oldest grave dates back to 1880 and the youngest one is from 1961. At the end of World War II the German army rebuilt the house of mourning into a military bunker. As after the war the cemetery was not maintained, many tombstones have fallen victims to vandals or have been stolen.
The cemetery was for the first time restored after 1989. In the years 2006 - 2007 the area was tidied and a new fence was added. A multilingual information board placed in the cemetery talks about its history and the local Jewish community.
The Jewish cemetery is the last surviving monument of Jewish culture in the town. In 2010 it was included among the monuments on the Slovak Jewish Heritage Route.
Spišská Nová Ves
- Reduta - exterior
- Reduta - theatre
- Reduta - Concert Hall
- The Roman-Catholic Parish Church - exterior
- The Roman-Catholic Parish Church - interior
- The highest church tower (87m)
- Town hall and the place of wishes
- Town hall - interior
- The Evangelical church - exterior
- The Evangelical church - interior
- The Roman-Catholic Church of the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary
- Statue of Captain Nalepka
- The Provincial House
- The Roman-Catholic Church of Divine Mercy
- Exhibition of gifts received by Pope John Paul II.
- The Municipal Office and Štefánik
- The Jewish cemetery
- The Greek-Catholic Cathedral of the Transfiguration of the Lord
- The Spiš artists’ Gallery - interior
- The Spiš artists’ Gallery - exterior