Built in the years 1790 - 1796 in a classicistic style with a ground plan of the cross. It is the so-called Toleration type of the Evangelical church.
Its interior is decorated with an altar picture of Christ praying on the Mount of Olives from 1797 made by Ján Jakub Stunder, a painter from Copenhagen, and an alabaster relief depicting the conversation of Christ with the Samaritan woman at the well.
Church pews of larch were made in 1797 by a carver Thomas Thern. The organ was made in 1822-1823 by master Friedrich Deutschmann from Vienna. The chandelliers on the central church ceiling are from 1870. In the chorus of the church, there is a valuable library of the former Evangelical grammar school in Spišská Nová Ves.
From July 2013, the original statues of four Evangelists that used to be installed above the cemetery entrance façade are placed in the church. The church is thanks to its excellent acoustics a favourite place for organizing concerts and festivals of classical and organ music.
Radničné námestie 8,
Spišská Nová Ves
- Reduta - exterior
- Reduta - theatre
- Reduta - Concert Hall
- The Roman-Catholic Parish Church - exterior
- The Roman-Catholic Parish Church - interior
- The highest church tower (87m)
- Town hall and the place of wishes
- Town hall - interior
- The Evangelical church - exterior
- The Evangelical church - interior
- The Roman-Catholic Church of the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary
- Statue of Captain Nalepka
- The Provincial House
- The Roman-Catholic Church of Divine Mercy
- Exhibition of gifts received by Pope John Paul II.
- The Municipal Office and Štefánik
- The Jewish cemetery
- The Greek-Catholic Cathedral of the Transfiguration of the Lord
- The Spiš artists’ Gallery - interior
- The Spiš artists’ Gallery - exterior