The church is situated in the row of houses in Levočská street, which can be accessed directly from the square through historical Levočá gate.
Originally, it was only a chapel, most probably from the 14th century. The church was used mainly by citizens of Slovak nationality, therefore it is also called the Slovak Church.
It is furnished in a Baroque style, themain altar is from 1751-1752, but the altarpiece is from 1856. The original side altars are not preserved.
Contemporary side altars are from 1884 -1886 were made by Július Fuhrmann, a carver from Spišská Nová Ves. Older paintings of the Baroque pulpit from 1756 were replaced by reliefs, likewise many small pieces of church equipment from the beginning of the 20th century that were made by František Repcsik, a carver from Spišská Nová Ves.
Levočská ulica 12,
Spišská Nová Ves
- Reduta - exterior
- Reduta - theatre
- Reduta - Concert Hall
- The Roman-Catholic Parish Church - exterior
- The Roman-Catholic Parish Church - interior
- The highest church tower (87m)
- Town hall and the place of wishes
- Town hall - interior
- The Evangelical church - exterior
- The Evangelical church - interior
- The Roman-Catholic Church of the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary
- Statue of Captain Nalepka
- The Provincial House
- The Roman-Catholic Church of Divine Mercy
- Exhibition of gifts received by Pope John Paul II.
- The Municipal Office and Štefánik
- The Jewish cemetery
- The Greek-Catholic Cathedral of the Transfiguration of the Lord
- The Spiš artists’ Gallery - interior
- The Spiš artists’ Gallery - exterior